segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

Hi everyonE!!

Hi, I'm Lívia and I'm in the 8th semester. I study English since I was 10 years old, but I never took classes in private schools. So, my first semester of training was very nice, I observed classes at Vicente Farencena school in a 9th year. The class is not so agitated, but they (students) tend to not like the language very much, because they aren't very curious or interested in learning it. Few students do that (ask teacher how is the meaning of somethings, or other related issues). But sometimes, when a subject brought by the teacher become interesting, they tend to be so involved. Not every class is the same. Sometimes I help the teacher correcting the exercises and walking along the room, desk by desk, giving information. It has been an amazing experience, because I think it's so important to have this overview about how is teaching in a public school, and to what extent our methodologies and theories are applyed that, or not.

Nenhum comentário: